Septic or Sewer Freeze Protection Blankets
Did you freeze up last winter? A lot of your neighbors did – but not if they covered their septic system with the unique insulating blanket from Brainerd Rental!
6′ x 25′ septic blankets for covering septic or sewer systems or allowing concrete to cure during cold weather. Many other uses as well!
Insulated tarps and concrete curing blankets are a must for any cold weather construction project. Using curing blankets will protect your concrete from the harmful elements and allow it to cure properly.
- The sewer blanket is staked to the ground in the fall and easily rolls up in the spring for storage.
- The sewer blanket can be used below grade, at grade, or on mound systems.
- It is waterproof and allows for shedding of late fall rain.
- It holds the yearly fall snow for added insulation.
- This is the easy, clean and economical way to protect your customer’s septic systems against costly damage due to frozen septic systems.
Call for This Season’s Special Pricing of only 119.95!
Supplies are Limited, so call us at 218-828-2815